Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Brooklyn to Philly

A lot has happened since I last posted in May. I stopped working at Ennead Architects, I moved home to Connecticut, went to Thailand with my mom and sister, as well as India to see my boyfriend, and, oh yeah, I am moving to Philly in one week. I am taking my interest in urban horticulture and landscapes one step further and will be attending UPenn in the fall to pursue a Master of Landscape Architecture degree. I hope to use this blog to share with you all I will be learning and doing in the City of Brotherly Love while pursuing a degree in something I love. Tomatoes will still be growing in Brooklyn, I just won't be the one doing it. I hope that you will stick with me as I embark on this new chapter in my life. What should I call the blog now?

                image 

No comments:

Post a Comment